Cana-Vac Systems Inc, is Canada's largest central vacuum manufacturer. NEW! Peace of mind manufacturer warranty 20 Years for free, when you purchase this unit from Super Vacs!
The Signature Series line-up continues the legacy on which Cana-Vac was built using only the best, heavy duty, long lasting Tangential bypass motors.
- Metal Construction - 12 Inch Dia.
- 659 Airwatts
- 145" Water Lift
- 6.6" Tangential 2 Stage Bypass Lamb Motor
- Up to 10,000 Square Foot Rating
- Bag or Bagless Hybrid (1 HEPA Bag Included)
- High Efficiency HEPA Filter Self Cleaning
- Automatic Utility Inlet
- Exhaust Muffler - Venting Optional
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, 20 Year Motor & Electric Components
- Canister Size -12" X 40" Weight - 39 Lbs
Included in the package:
- 30-35 FT lightweight crush-proof total control hose with pistol grip handle, ON/OFF Switch so you can control your complete system at the hose handle - turn the power unit on/off at the handle also turn power nozzle on/off at the handle.
- PN11 Electric Power Nozzle with metal agitator that operates on a geared belt! Designed for Low-High Pile Carpeting !
- Telescopic Metal Wand with cord in the back only for your Electric Power Nozzle!
- Telescopic Metal Wand with straight air suction, which allows you to adjust your cleaning reach by helping not to band you back!
- 12 Inch Floor Brush for cleaning of hard surface featuring a swivel neck that makes easy maneuvering in tight spots!
- Hose rack to store your 30ft. crush-proof hose in the wall!
- Clip-On-Tool Caddy
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- 3 Year Warranty
At the Heart of the LS790 is the Lamb 6.6" Diameter Tangential Bypass motor. This High Performing Motor is rated for over 2000 hours of life and provides excellent Suction and Airflow.
Built in Hepa Filtration make this machine ideal in homes where there are allergens or sensitivities to dust present. The HEPA filtration is a maintenance-free filter with a TEFLON coating which prevents dust from clinging onto the filter material. A weighted sandbag sits in the bottom of the filter to shake off any excess dust when the machine is turned off. An Optional Disposable Bag offers an extra layer of protection for those seeking to prevent or minimise the amounts of dust in or around the Vacuum.
Note: This unit is replacement of LS750