Safeblend 23 Floor Sealer is specially formulated as an excellent base for a variety of floor surfaces including linoleum and terrazzo. It is water, powdering and slip resistant. Safeblend 23 Acrylic Floor Sealer adds extra gloss to subsequent coats of floor finishes. Environmentally preferable, contains no zinc or heavy metals
How to use:
- Close off area until floor is dry as floors will be very slippery when wet. Place wet floor signs at entrances.
- Strip floor thoroughly.
- Pick up stripped finish before it dries using a wet vacuum, a clean mop or auto-scrubber.
- Rinse with liberal amounts of cold clean water until all residues have been eliminated.
- Allow floor to dry completely before applying Sealer.
- For best results, use a clean floor finish mop and clean bucket and wringer.
- Pour sealer into bucket.
- Saturate mop with Safeblend 23 Sealer.
- Press mop firmly into wringer to remove excess product but do not wring mop.
- Apply Sealer in even coats.
- Apply two coats.
- Allow each coat to dry. (Drying time is approximately 30 minutes but may vary depending on temperature, humidity, ventilation and thickness of each coat).