Resistol Gloss Floor Finish produces a high gloss while protecting the floor under the toughest conditions. Responds well to high speed burnishing and is excellent for high traffic areas.
- Blockade area until floor finish is dry as floors will be very slippery during the preparation and application of the finish.
- Scrub or strip floor thoroughly.
- Pick up stripped finish before it dries using a wet vacuum, a clean mop or auto-scrubber.
- Rinse with liberal amounts of cold clean water until all residues have been eliminated.
- Allow floor to dry completely before applying RESISTOL GLOSS
- Pour floor finish into bucket, saturate mop with RESISTOL GLOSS
- Press mop firmly into wringer to remove excess product but do not wring mop.
- Apply in even coats, allowing each coat to dry completely (drying time is approximately 30 minutes - may vary depending on temperature, and humidity).
- Apply 3 - 4 coats or until desired gloss is achieved (Never apply more than 4 coats per 24-hour period).