Resisitol 25 Floor Finish is specially formulated to provide a durable, high-gloss floor finish after every job. It excels in durability and resistance to black heel scuffs, slips and powdering. The natural colours of all floor surfaces are enhanced by RESISTOL floor care products. To obtain a wet-look appearance, use a high-speed buffing machine. Read below for advice on how to refinish floors using Resistol 25.
- Blockade area until floor finish is dry as floors will be very slippery during the preparation and application of the finish.
- Scrub or strip floor thoroughly.
- Pick up stripped finish before it dries using a wet vacuum, a clean mop or auto-scrubber.
- Rinse with liberal amounts of cold clean water until all residues have been eliminated.
- Allow floor to dry completely before applying RESISTOL 25.
- Pour floor finish into bucket, saturate mop with RESISTOL 25.
- Press mop firmly into wringer to remove excess product but do not wring mop.
- Apply in even coats, allowing each coat to dry completely (drying time is approximately 30 minutes - may vary depending on temperature, and humidity).
- Apply 3 - 4 coats or until desired gloss is achieved (Never apply more than 4 coats per 24-hour period).